This is a super quick messy bun tutorial!
When winter comes, styling mousse is my secret weapon as curly hair can be an easy way to cut down time getting ready in the morning and straightened hair will get messed up throughout the day due to humidity and stuff. Here is how I survive rainy days without ruining my hairstyle; a low messy bun! Styling mousses give your hair hold and structure your curls to get your hair to stay in a perfect messy bun all day long.
1.Squirt a small amount into your hands and distribute throughout your mid-lengths and ends.
2. Apply heat protect spray from a safe distance to protect the hair against heat damage without weighing it down.
3. Don’t blow-dry your hair with your head hanging upside down. This only leads to scraggy hair.
4.Slightly lift the brush in an upward motion when blowdrying the crown area to create more volume. Start at the root and hold the brush underneath the hair.
5. It’s time to style your hair. First step is a low ponytail with some loose pieces around the face to frame it. Take an elastic and wrap it around your hair.
7.Take the tail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail, covering the band. Use 2-3 bobby pins to secure the tail around the base.
8. Here you have a perfect messy bun for a day at the office or a night-out in 10 mins.
8.You can add any decorative hair accessories you might have. It’s a great way to add a bit of extra interest to your bun.
9. Secure with a hairspray so your bun will stay longer during the day & night.
Here is my easy-to-do hairstyle at home which can make you look fabulous come rain or shine!
Oriflame HairX Curls&Waves Hair Mousse
Oriflame HairX Heat Protect
Oriflame HairX Supreme Hold Hair Spray